What's New, What's Next

Okay, there are SO many new things going on that I think I need a bulleted list. Prepare yourselves:
  • This weekend, May 23rd-24th is Vermont's Open Studio Weekend! This map (from the Vermont Crafts Council, here) shows all participating artists and the location of their amazing studios! I can't wait to visit some of my favorites, like Sweet Enemy Art (site here).
  • May 23, 11am-12:30pm at The Art Store, 409 Mountain Rd., Stowe, VT. Come on in and see some Journal Jam demonstrations (more info here), and make your own pages for FREE! I'll provide all supplies including watercolor paper, OR bring your own journal! The Art Store has supplies to purchase as well, including journals!
  • Stay tuned this week for a new blogging schedule and new site content, right here, including daily journal updates (via our Instagram page, @artsourcevt), time-lapse tutorials, and inspiration from local artists.
  • This summer is all about nature art, in our beautiful state! We're going to fill our journals with field notes and nature finds. I promise I will try not to scream like a maniac when a beetle lands on my sleeve.
  • I got approved for a grant from the Vermont Arts Council to start a summer apprenticeship with Kristin Richland of Sweet Enemy Art (her site above). I can't wait to start -- hopefully in June, and I'll document my progress for ya'll to see!
What else? Any questions about what we do/who we are? Email me at artsourcevt@gmail.com, or contact me via Facebook!