Happy Leon Day!

Don't give me that, "I don't celebrate Christmas in June" stuff! It's never too early to start thinking about and planning for the holiday season AND to spread love and kindness to our fellow friends and members of the community.

In honor of Leon Day (June 25th!), I'm spreading some holiday cheer, creating some holiday-inspired art, and looking for unique gifts for friends and family (before they fly off the shelves and before my holiday wallet is empty)!

Patience Brewster has some fantastic ornaments for your artsy friends. With a storybook elegance, each piece is creative and quirky, imaginative and playful. I'm a pink flamingo gal myself, so this one is coming home with me!

I hope you enjoy your "Note Quite Christmas Day" and have a wonderful Leon Day!

Much Love and Early Holiday Cheer,
The Art Source VT Team
(you know, me and Ellie)