Creative Calendar

As we look ahead to 2015, our happy little family is vowing to be more creative! More time for creativity, less guilt about spending time on creative projects!

One way we're doing this is by making a Creative Calendar! I'm going to section out some pages in my planner or pick up a $1 notebook, and draw some squares for days! Then, each day, I'll spend 5-10 minutes filling that day with something pretty. Or ugly. It doesn't really matter. I just want to put pen (or paint) to paper!

http://marthalever.blogspot.com

You could even use your 2014 calendar, if you haven't thrown it away yet! Just doodle/paint/sketch over last year's days!

As usual, when I looked for ideas and inspiration for doodle and art calendars, I was completely overwhelmed with the options. So, if you want to join us, I recommend picking the easiest, most convenient, mobile option you can find! That's what I'm hoping to do!

I've collected a bunch of different options and some prompts on our Calendar Pinterest board (here).

And, if you do decide to join us and post your pics to Instagram, tag them #asvtcalendar2015! We'll share your work on our blog!

Now I need to go catch up from yesterday!

Happy New Year, artsy friends!